Steve Lemke's Information Overload
Welcome to Information Overload
- Ascend-Users Mailing List - Open to any and all people with an interest in Ascend (ISDN Router) products. (To subscribe to the list, send an email to Majordomo@dumbcat.sf.ca.us and in your message text, include "subscribe ascend-users firstname lastname".)
- Ascend FAQ - Contains answers to many Ascend-related questions. Check it out before posting to the list!
- Dan Kegel's ISDN Page - Your one-stop shopping place for ISDN-related information.
- THE LIST - Comprehensive list of internet service providers (including ISPs in area codes 408, 415, 510, 707, and 805).
- TidBITS - A free weekly electronic publication that reports on interesting products and events in the computer industry, currently with an emphasis on the world of the Macintosh.
- Macintosh PowerBook Duo FAQ - A little dated (from 7/94) but still contains lots of useful information. I list it here because I'm a big fan of PowerBook Duos, having owned a 230, 270c, and most recently a 280c, with a Duo Dock II.
- NewtNews - A freeware Internet newsletter focusing on the Newton and related technologies. (To subscribe to the list, send an email to email@example.com and in your message text, include "subscribe newt_news".)
- Snell Acoustics - Makers of the Snell E speakers which (if you ever get a chance to listen to or own) you'll find are some of the most amazing speakers ever designed and built.
- Adcom On-Line - Makers of fairly hi-end audio equipment, including the (from a few years back) GFA-535 amplifier that Stereophile raved about, yet it only cost (at the time) $300.
- In, Around and Online - A really great weekly summary of events in the consumer online services industry.
- Alldata WWW Server - A listing of recalls and technical service bulletins for cars of all makes and models. NOTE: I've had problems getting to this server, but it does work (sometimes). Keep trying...
- Edmund's New & Used Automobile Buyer's Guides - Find out what your used car is worth, or what that new car is going to set you back (and how it performed on recent crash tests).
- Honda/Acura Mailing List - I drive a 3-door '90 Integra GS and Audra drives an '87 Integra LS 5-door, and we just bought one of the first '97 Honda CRVs... (To subscribe to the list, send an email to Listserv@brownvm.brown.edu and in your message text, include "SUB HONDA-L firstname lastname".)
- Yahoo's Acura Integra Page - Several Acura Integra links.
- Honda/Acura Integra Car Audio - Car audio information related to the Acura Integra.
- Acura's Home Page - Self explanatory.
- Honda's Home Page - Self explanatory.
- List of Automotive Mailing Lists - Yep, a list of lists, in case you are interested in a make other than Honda or Acura.
Return to Steve Lemke's Home Page
Last update: 12/27/99 - Moved this page to its new home at lemkeville.org.
Previous update: 1/20/98 - Fixed some broken links.
Previous update: 3/20/97 - Added some links, fixed (or removed) the broken ones.
©1995-98 Steve Lemke